Our commitment to your peace of mind and safety
GUARANTEED SAFETY AND RELAXATIONOur commitment to your peace of mind and safety
As of July 3, 2020, PGA Catalunya Resort’s Hotel Camiral will reopen to the public, allowing guests and visitors to enjoy, once more, its natural environment and reconnect with the great outdoors, while visiting golfers will be able to rediscover its two critically-acclaimed golf courses, which have earned the European Tour Destination the accolade of Spain’s # 1 Golf Resort.
Our duty has and will always be the wellbeing of our guests, ensuring they can experience a unique and memorable stay. Given the current circumstances, we have bolstered our safety and hygiene protocols in line with the recommendations and guidance issued by the experts and qualified professional bodies, both nationally and internationally.
We pride ourselves on always delivering exceptional hygiene, cleanliness and sterilisation standards. In light of the current situation, we have increased our cleaning schedule and the frequency of disinfecting public spaces. We have also implemented the following additional measures to guarantee the safety and protection of our guests and staff:
- Disinfectant entrance mats in the lobby of the hotel
- Antibacterial hydroalcoholic gel dispensers in high traffic and communal areas
- Sanitary kits for each guest, containing a face mask, hydroalcoholic gel, gloves and amenities for the room
At the entrance of PGA Catalunya Resort, temperature controls will be carried out on everyone accessing the site at safe, social distances.
In communal areas, such as the hotel lobby, around the pool, in the restaurants and in the meeting rooms, we have positioned safe distance markers, and have limited the number of people per location to help comply with social distancing measures.
We have digitised numerous processes to help avoid physical contact, including:
- Check-ins and check-outs will be confirmed with a digital signature
- Our news service, will be made available via the PressReader platform, accessible to guests via their own devices
- All restaurant menus have been digitised and will be accessible through QR codes
Our restaurant service has been adapted to offer a unique gastronomic experience, while complying with new hygiene and safety protocols:
- An assisted breakfast buffet service will be implemented
- Room Service will be maintained and carried out in line with the new protocols
- Reduced capacity will be adhered to in all the restaurants to ensure our guests’ wellbeing and comfort
Hotel Camiral has devised a programme of experiences and activities that respect the new hygiene and safety protocols, which guests can enjoy to relax and reconnect with the natural environment at PGA Catalunya Resort. The activities will be led by specialists who will ensure the newly established measures are adhered to at all times.
In addition to the outdoor experiences, guests will also be able to take advantage of our two golf courses, while complying with the new golf-specific safety and security measures that have been implemented to ensure safe play.
We have always prided ourselves in training our staff to adhere to the highest of hygiene, protection and sanitation measures. Post COVID-19, they will continue to do so as well as abide by the additional safety protocols we have established.
All our hotel rates have a flexible amendment and cancellation policy, and bookings can be annulled or modified up to 24 hours before the arrival date, so that guests can make their reservations with complete peace of mind and without obligation.