A spacious duplex. A luxurious stay.
Our first-floor signature suite blends stylish design with the resort’s spectacular natural setting.
Floor to ceiling windows provide uninterrupted views of the Tour Golf Course, against the striking backdrop of the Pyrenees.
An entrance hall leads to a spacious living room and private dining area.
The 154m2 duplex suite also features two luxurious bedrooms and bathrooms, and a large terrace.
The gentle palette of colours is accented by bespoke pieces of furniture and art.
Deep sofas, footstools and decadent shag-pile rugs combine to make this suite a luxury home away from home.
Book a room
- 154m2 of luxurious living, dining and sleeping space
- King-size four-poster bed and twin-beds
- Separate hall, living room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Stand-alone bath and separate rainforest showers
- Exclusive toiletries by Natura Bissé
- Spacious sitting area with sofa, coffee table and executive work desk
- Dining area with seating for six people
- Electronic finger-tip panels for controlling lighting and air-conditioning
- Tea and coffee making facilities, including Nespresso coffee machine
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- 39″ Samsung HD LED TV
Our exquisite, open-plan Presidential Suite is bathed in natural light thanks to magnificent floor-to-ceiling picture windows – which also offer breath-taking panoramic views over the landscaped grounds.
The suite is designed to ensure perfect relaxation and privacy. Two bright, spacious bedrooms combine contemporary design with luxurious soft furnishings.
State-of-the-art technology comes as standard, with interactive LCD screens, Wi-Fi and chargers so you can stay connected.
The two bathrooms are each finished in our signature contemporary style with wood floors, floral hand painted Spanish tiles and gilt-edged mirrors.
Choose between a full-size bath and oversized rain shower – and luxuriate in thick Spanish-woven cotton towels and robes.