As well as its two award-winning golf courses, PGA Catalunya Resort has four floodlit tennis and paddle courts available for use by our guests.
- Discover Tennis at PGA: 13/04/2019
- Tennis Technique Analysis Class: 14/04/2019
- Kids & Junior Tennis Camp: 15/04/2019, 16/04/2019, 17/04/2019, 18/04/2019, 19/04/2019
- Adult Tennis Camp: 15/04/2019, 16/04/2019, 17/04/2019, 18/04/2019, 19/04/2019
- 2nd Easter Xpress Tennis Cup: 21/04/2019
- Cardio Tennis Day: 22/04/2019
- Activity dates and hours are subject to change.
- Activities will be cancelled if a minimum number of participants has not been confirmed 24 hours prior to the start time.
- Outdoor activities are subject to meteorology.
- Other Activities
PGA Catalunya Resort offers the opportunity to enjoy horse riding through our superb surrounding area.
Don’t miss the chance to bathe in the Mediterranean in one of the most beautiful coastal spots in the world. The Costa Brava boasts hundreds of wonderful beaches, from wide strips of sand several kilometres long, to secluded little coves.
A body sculpting class that mixes fitness and balance exercises - focusing on alignment, body strength, posture and mobility.
Take a stroll around the resort and discover some of the plants used in our famous Mediterranean cuisine.
Find out the distinct production techniques of Cava and Champagne, and take part in a guided tasting session.
You're in for a sweet surprise! Come and find the traditional Easter eggs hidden around the resort.