Scope of the position
At Camiral Golf & Wellness we are looking for someone to attend the hotel Camiral’s reception.
Duties and responsibilities
- Investigation or analyzing out;balance situations and making adjustments or corrections as needed.
- To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a super customer service experience.
- To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
- To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, informing to a senior team member in order to seek solutions as quickly as possible.
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
- To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- To administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
- To report any maintenance, breakage or cleanliness problems to the relevant manager.
- To administer the general petty cash system and float in an accurate manner.
- Experience at least 2 years in same position in Luxury hotels
- Experience in a similar supervising position in 5 star hotels
- We value work experiences at international hotel chains
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English and French or other languages.
- Previous customer service experience required in hospitality
- A friendly and welcoming approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Good leadership and team working skills.
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations
- High standards of dress and presentation (imprescindible)
- Must have availability to work on night shift
- Need vehicle to get the resort area
Steady job opportunity
email to email@example.com